If you are an early riser, have experience of working with children and have some free time between 8 and 9am every day, this could be the perfect part time job for you!
Duties will include:
• Providing safe, creative, appropriate play opportunities and preparing activities for the children to help them relax, have fun and get ready for a full and productive day at school.
• Ensuring the safe arrival of children at the club and the safe delivery to classrooms at the beginning of the school day·
• Being responsible for day to day administration and record keeping at the club
• Buying food for snack, and consumable play materials within an agreed budget
• Preparing and providing breakfast to the children·
• Administering first aid as appropriate
• Tidying the room and clearing away at the end of the club
• Working within agreed policies and procedures, and being the Lead Practitioner in charge of Safeguarding the children in our care
Someone who is:
- A good leader
- Great with children
- Enthusiastic in the mornings!
- Organized with the ability to keep up to date with paperwork
- Able to ensure working relationships are developed with Schools
- Term Time only
- Can be combined alongside another job
- Development Opportunities